In this 3D modelling class, you’ll learn how to create a simple 3D model of a wine bottle in Cinema 4D.
Viktor demonstrates each step of this process, from importing a reference image to sourcing textures and creating your own model using the spline tool and lathe modeling tool. You’ll learn the process of creating a 3D model from scratch and how to make it as realistic as possible using the available tools in Cinema 4D.
In this class:
- How to create objects in Cinema 4D
- Modeling a wine bottle in Cinema 4D
- Sourcing and importing 3D models/textures from online libraries
- Model quality and polygon counts
- Spline tool
- Lathe modeling tool
- Organising objects using null objects
- Extrudes – mesh selection
- Refining edges – Bevel and chamfer
Questions? Please post them in the comments section below.