Business and environmental portraits are a staple for many photographers. Here’s how to tackle them on location.
In this photography class, Karl creates an environmental portrait in his own studio reception area. Working with mixed lighting, he explains what to consider and how to effectively balance multiple light sources. He walks you through the entire process from start to finish, showing you how, why and where to position those lights for best effect.
For those wanting to create their own environmental portraits, this photography class is a must-watch. Why? Because it reveals a number of useful photography tips and tricks. It also shows how to effectively work on location, where you often have to combine natural and artificial light.
In this photography class:
- Studio photography: How to take business portraits
- Environmental business portrait using mixed light
- Creative three light photography setup
- Controlling shutter speed, aperture and flash
- How to photograph on location
For more on how to take effective business portraits, check out Business Portraiture and Headshots.