From cheese shop to Photoshop…
The class follows on from the previous food photography class, where Karl and Anna shot a rustic still life cheese shot.
Here, Karl provides a complete walkthrough of his post-production process, explaining and demonstrating his techniques and tools for each stage. You’ll learn how to layer multiple files, use layer masks to reveal different areas of each shot, make and feather selections as well as apply adjustments such as curves, hue/saturation and also burn and dodge.
In this class:
- Retouching food photography images
- How to layer multiple images using Photoshop
- How to use layers and layer masks
- Organising multiple layers in Photoshop
- Using Photoshop curve adjustments
- Useful Photoshop shortcuts
Questions? Please post them in the comments section below.