Having worked hard in Sunlit Shadows Cosmetics Shoot (losing a light in the process!) to secure all the raw files he needs, Karl undertakes extensive post-production to create a convincing and lifelike final image that showcases the powerful effect of dual lighting.
As he works to secure the desired gradient lighting on the pot lids, crisp up the shadows, remove unwanted reflections, and so on, Karl uses an array of Photoshop tools and techniques.
From using the pen and liquify tools to applying curves adjustment layers and working with luminosity blend mode, this informative class provides an accessible yet in-depth look at what you can achieve in post.
In this class:
- Post-production techniques for cosmetics photography
- Common Photoshop tools and how to use them
- How to create composite images in Photoshop
- How to use the pen tool
- How to use the liquify tool
- Layers and layer masks
- How to use burn and dodge
Questions? Please post them in the comments section below.