In this post-production class, Karl brings together four shots he captured in Cosmetics Product Shoot Using TV Background, combining, editing and retouching them until he has the perfect final image.
As you follow him step by step through his workflow, you’ll learn how to use layer masks, curves adjustments, and the Liquify filter. You’ll also cover Gaussian blur, luminosity blend mode, burning and dodging, and more.
As he works, Karl makes sure the viewer’s eye is drawn irresistibly to the ‘hero’ of the image – the Boss product.
You can take the post-production tricks and techniques covered in this class and easily apply them to your own photography.
In this class:
- Post-production techniques for product photography
- Common Photoshop tools and how to use them
- How to use layer masks in Photoshop
- Burning and dodging in Photoshop
- Adding Gaussian blur in Photoshop
- Making curves adjustments in Photoshop
- Using the Liquify filter in Photoshop
Questions? Please post them in the comments section below.
© Karl Taylor