Learn how to capture the magic and deliver images your couples clients can’t wait to share.
Couples and engagement photography is a lucrative market, so it’s always useful to have a few great photos to include in your portfolio.
Photographing on the idyllic island of Herm in the Channel Islands, Karl shows you a number of useful techniques for couples photography, explaining his camera settings and demonstrating how best to pose couples. He also highlights one of the most important elements in a successful shoot, which other photographers often overlook.
From simple to more creative and technical shots, this portrait photography class provides both information and inspiration.
In this class:
- Portrait Photography: How to photograph using natural light
- Portrait photography tips
- How to photograph couples
- How to pose couples
- How to photograph using Servo mode
- Creative composition for portrait photography
- The best time of day to photograph
- General camera settings for outdoor couple photography
Questions? Please post them in the comments section below.