Learn how to adapt to changing conditions and still get the perfect shot.
Working with natural light means being at the mercy of the weather and dealing with unpredictability.
In this photography class, Karl spends some time finding the right location for a shoot, but when he finally does, things don’t go quite according to plan.
In this two-part photography class, you’ll learn how to adapt and change your plans as conditions change. Karl explains how to be observant and how to not become blinkered by stress or pressure by training your eye to find the perfect shot and seek out the best shooting opportunities.
In this class:
- Portrait Photography: How to photograph using natural light
- Portrait photography tips
- How to photograph in dappled light
- Creative composition for outdoor portraits
- Useful accessories for portrait photography
Questions? Please post them in the comments section below.