Combining carefully controlled lighting and meticulous attention to detail, Karl creates a high-end ad-style splash shot of a bottle of Chanel moisturising cream.
Starting at the beginning and guiding you through the whole process, Karl explains his planning and pre-visualisation before going on to build up his studio set and lighting.
This product photography class covers the necessary tools and techniques you need to capture a pro-level liquid splash shot like this.
In this class:
- Product photography: How to photograph cosmetics
- Product photography tips
- How to photograph splashing liquids
- How to create composite images
- The best lenses for product photography
- Useful tools and equipment for studio photography
To watch Karl edit and retouch this image, check out Floating Cosmetics Splash Shot | Post-Production.