Discover how to combine portraiture and architectural photography – with stunning results.
In this photography class, Karl Taylor photographs in a lovely historical building, where he finds the perfect location for natural light photography, using only the available light and simple accessories.
He explains his thought process when in an unfamiliar shooting situation, how he finds the right areas to shoot in, and how to overcome common challenges when photographing in public places. Karl also talks about working with your model and how to keep them comfortable and at ease whilst photographing them.
In this class:
- Portrait photography: How to photograph using natural light
- Natural light photography tips
- Natural light photography indoors
- What to consider when photographing in new locations
- Identifying locations for portrait photography
- Accessories for portrait photography
- How to use lens flare for creative portrait photography
Questions? Please post them in the comments section below.