Colour checker cards (also known as colour checker passports) seem to cause confusion for some photographers.
In this class, Karl clears up some of that confusion, explaining what colour checkers are and how to use a colour checker.
You’ll see different types of colour checkers and grey cards as Karl explains the pros and cons of each. Taking an image into different pieces of software, Karl also shows how to neutralise an image using colour checkers.
In this class:
- What is a colour checker?
- Different types of colour checkers
- How to use a colour checker
- How to remove colour cast in an image
- How to neutralise images
- How to create a colour profile
Questions? Please post them in the comments section below.