So many modifiers. So many effects to explore. Learn all about lighting from a seasoned pro.
Have you ever wondered about the difference between a softbox and a snoot? Or whether to use an octabox or an umbrella? If so, this class is for you.
You’ll discover the crucial differences between a variety of lighting modifiers as Karl explains how they work, what effects they create, and when to use each one.
You’ll also cover the principles of hard and soft light and optimise your ability to control light.
In this class:
- Lighting modifiers
- Hard light and soft light
- Direction of light and the impact it has
- Size of a light source and its effect
- How to further modify certain modifiers
- Lens flare and how to reduce it
Don’t forget to try our amazing Lighting Comparison Visualiser tool.
Questions? Please post them in the comments section below.