Discover how to capture stunning paint-splash shots like this one.
This class takes fashion photography and turns it into art.
From a technical point of view, this shoot presents a range of challenges. You’ll learn exactly how to achieve these stunning results for yourself – if you don’t mind making a mess!
Photographing splash shots like this requires a fast flash duration. If you don’t have fast enough studio lights, speedlights are a great alternative. Karl explains all this and reveals the setup he uses to create the perfect light on both paint and model.
In this class:
- Lens choices for studio photography
- Creative photography ideas
- How to photograph splashes
- Freezing motion using speedlights
- Safety precautions when photographing paint (protecting your equipment and model)
Questions? Please post them in the comments section below.