Have you ever wondered how Apple make their products look so desirable in their ads? It’s all about the lighting – and this class shows you how.
Watch Karl take on our fourth ‘Working to a brief’ assignment as he teaches you how to photograph EarPods like a pro.
You’ll try and compare two different lighting setups — one with studio lights, one with speedlights – as you learn how to create the perfect rim and fill lighting.
You’ll discover how to create and control gorgeous gradients, as well as how to create perfect black backgrounds for product shots like this.
You’ll also learn how to achieve sufficient depth of field using focus stacking PLUS see Karl demonstrate the post-production work required to perfect the final image.
By the end, you’ll be ready to capture EarPod images good enough to grace a giant Apple billboard!
In this class:
- How to photograph EarPods
- Rim lighting for product photography
- Creating black backgrounds for product shots
- How to focus stack images
- Retouching techniques for product photography
- Rim lighting using speedlights
- Post-production techniques for product photography
Questions? Please post them in the comments section below.