When a client asks you to photograph a $15,000 luxury watch, you’d better know how to make it look good.
Karl only used one light to capture this exquisite image, so everything was lit perfectly and captured in one shot. In this watch photography tutorial, he shows you exactly how you can replicate this luxurious, high-quality look in your own product photoshoots.
This photoshoot demonstrates that when you have the right photography knowledge and training, you can achieve flawless, high-end results even with just one light.
In this class:
- Product photography using one light
- How to photograph watches
- Lens choice for product photography
- How to create and control gradient light and lighting falloff
- Depth of field considerations and using focus stacking for maximum depth of field
When photographing detailed products like this Blancpain watch, there is always an element of post-production required. You can see this process in our Luxury Watch Retouching class.
If you have any questions about this class, please post them in the comments section below.