Using an entry-level DSLR camera, Karl shows you how to take great macro photographs in a studio using minimal equipment.
In this class, Karl shows you a simple tabletop setup that you can easily replicate yourself to create an amazing abstract macro photo. He explains his lighting setup and camera settings and also gives an overview of how to use a speedlight.
In this class:
- Macro photography ideas to try at home
- Camera settings for macro photography
- Lighting setups for macro photography
- How to use a speedlight for macro photography
- Understanding aperture and depth of field
Questions? Please post them in the comments section below.