Transform your fashion photos by getting creative with colour.
In this fashion photography class, you’ll discover how careful lighting and close attention to detail can turn a ‘good enough’ photo into something really special.
Watch as Karl tests various different outfit and makeup combinations, experimenting with different backgrounds and adjusting his lighting setup until he achieves the result he’s looking for.
The simple tools and techniques you’ll cover in this class will help you take your fashion photography to the next level!
In this class:
- Creative lighting setups for fashion photography
- Fashion photography tips
- Outfit selection for fashion photography
- Lighting modifiers for fashion photography
- How to change your background colour
- Working in Phocus software for simple colour adjustments
- Working with a team for a fashion shoot
If you enjoy this class, check out Sixties Fashion Shoot.
Questions? Please post them in the comments section below.