In this live critique show, Karl looks at landscape and cityscape images submitted by members.
He offers his feedback and advice, including some top tips for taking better landscape images. Karl covers composition techniques, the importance of narrative, how to guide the viewers eye and he also demonstrates some simple post-production techniques for enhancing images.
In this class:
- Landscape and cityscape photography
- Tips for taking better landscape and cityscape photographs
- Composition techniques for landscape photography
- The best time of day to photograph
- Planning tips for landscape and cityscape photography
- Post-production techniques for landscape and cityscape photography
To learn more about upcoming critique shows, visit our Live Shows page.
Questions? Please post them the comments section below.