In this members’ image critique, recorded live, Karl looks at images submitted by members that fall within the advertising, product and still-life genre.
This informative show offers members an opportunity to get professional feedback on their images and understand where their strengths and weaknesses lie. The critique focusses on the positives but Karl also offers advise how to improve any negatives.
He looks at elements such as lighting, composition and post-production techniques, providing a great opportunity to for viewers to learn to recognise what makes an effective image.
In this critique:
- Tips on how to improve your photography
- Recognizing what makes an effective image
- Product photography tips
- How to compose a good image
- Effective lighting techniques for product photography
- Retouching techniques for product photography
Questions? Please post them in the comments section below.