Learn to make the most of those ‘golden hour’ moments.
Want to capture gorgeous portraits on location? You’ve probably heard of the golden hour, but there’s more to successful portraiture than simply being in the right place at the right time.
In this portrait photography class, professional photographer and award-winning instructor Karl Taylor reveals all the tools and techniques you need to make the most of your golden hour shoots, showing you how to use the soft, warm, golden-hour glow of the setting sun. You’ll learn how to achieve stunning natural-light portraits, with or without a reflector.
With this class, Karl proves once again that it’s possible to achieve beautiful results with minimal gear. It’s an ideal shoot if you’re short on time, too.
In this portrait photography class:
- Portrait Photography: How to photograph using natural light
- The best time of day for photography
- Simple accessories for natural light portraiture
- Posing ideas for portrait photography
- How to identify good locations for portraiture
- Creative composition for outdoor portrait photography
- Camera settings for outdoor portraiture
Questions? Please post them in the comments section below.