Photographing kids is child’s play when you know how to do it right.
Photographing kids is always going to be a challenge, and you might find yourself asking how do you keep kids focused while you photograph? What are the best locations to photograph children? How do you make a shoot work when you only have a small space? The list goes on…
In this photography class, Karl Taylor answers all of these questions as he shares some top tips for photographing kids. He also shows you how to work in a variety of locations, both indoor and outdoor.
In each shoot he uses nothing more than natural light. That, coupled with a few simple accessories, attention to detail and patience, results in some great images that any parent would be pleased with.
In this class:
- Portrait photography: How to photograph children using natural light
- Tips for photographing children
- Interesting locations for photographing children
- Useful equipment for natural light photography
- How to incorporate movement into kids portraits
- Controlling shutter speed for creative portraits