Eliminate annoying reflections and master taking photos of packaged products
Photographing food products while they’re still in their packaging might sound like a piece of cake – but if you’ve ever tried it, you’ll know it can be a real hassle! Dealing with glossy, high-shine, and crinkled surfaces, along with harsh reflections and uneven lighting, causes huge issues.
In this comprehensive class, professional photographer Karl Taylor shows you that if you know a little bit about the physics of light, you’ll be able to nail any shot of packaged food with ease! This will give you a repeatable setup that you can use time and time again with a huge range of products and packages.
In this class:
- Learn the art of food packshot photography techniques
- Understand the benefits of polarising filters
- Discover how to achieve a flawless pure white background
- Key tips on eliminating unwanted reflections for impeccable results
- Harness the potential of a softbox as a background.
Questions? Please post them in the comments section below.