Keep your lighting precise with these handy modifiers.
In this photography lighting workshop, recorded LIVE, Karl introduces you to some of his favourite modifers for precision lighting in the studio.
As he demonstrates projection attachments, Picolites, Fresnels, snoots, and many more, he answers members’ questions about lighting equipment and techniques.
Next, it's time to start shooting. As Karl works meticulously to light a lily using a selection of the modifiers he’s just discussed, he shows you how to put your precision lighting knowledge into practice.
In this class:
- Lighting modifiers for studio photography
- Precision lighting techniques
- Long-exposure photography techniques
Some of the other classes Karl refers to include:
- Fashion Photography Using Laser Lighting and Flash Photography
- Still Life Pasta: Long-Exposure Lighting Techniques
- Food Photography With Anna Pustynnikova
Questions? Please post them in the comments section below.