In this photography class, a bonus product photography shoot, Karl photographs a Hasselblad Stellar Special Edition Camera.
Karl talks you through how to photograph a product image – from deciding your angle of view to how to use coloured lighting gels for creative effect. He also explains the common challenges you might face when photographing a product like this and suggests how to overcome them.
At the end of this class, you’ll feel confident photographing shiny, reflective surfaces, understand when and how to use a polarising filter for product photography and know how to achieve sufficient depth of field when photographing a small product.
In this class:
- Product photography: How to photograph a luxury item
- Product photography tips
- Studio lighting setups for product photography
- Lighting modifiers for product photography
- How to photograph reflective surfaces
- How to use a polarising filter for product photography
- Using colored gels for product photography
- How to focus stack an image
Questions? Please post them in the comments section below.