Projection Spotlight Beauty | Post-Production (Part 2)
In Projection Spotlight Beauty Shoot, Karl captures two images that need significant retouching due to the harsh, unforgiving light. In this follow-up class, you can watch him work on the second of those shots.
This step-by-step post-production demonstration provides an extensive, accessible introduction to a range of useful Photoshop tools and techniques that will help you to retouch your own images.
As Karl reshapes the garment, deals with stray hairs, smoothes out skin tones, makes subtle adjustments to lips and ears, and more, he shows you how to use a wide range of tools.
These include Curves adjustment layers, the Clone Stamp tool, the Brush tool, the Clone Stamp tool, and the Liquify filter. He also does extensive burning and dodging, demonstrates how to add Gaussian blur, and much more.
You’ll also see Karl briefly use Hasselblad Phocus and Adobe Camera Raw.
If you enjoyed this post-production tutorial, be sure to check out its companion class: Projection Spotlight Beauty | Post-Production (Part 2).
In this class:
- Common Photoshop tools and how to use them
- Post-production techniques for beauty photography
- How to use layer masks in Photoshop
- How to use the Healing Brush in Photoshop
- How to use the Lasso tool in Photoshop
- Burning and dodging in Photoshop
- Using the Liquify filter in Photoshop
- Adding Gaussian blur in Photoshop
Questions? Please feel free to post them in the comments below.