Want to amp up your lighting control? Take a moment to reflect.
Reflectors are often overlooked as lighting accessories, but you shouldn’t underestimate the power of them when it comes to your photography. They come in a variety of colors and sizes, making them a versatile tool suited to studio and location work.
In this photography class, Karl guides you through a number of different reflectors, from the standard pop-open reflectors to some of his home-made ones, and provides visual examples of where and how they can be used.
In this class:
- Using reflectors to add light to an image
- Using flags to create shadow
- How and when to use negative fill
- The most useful reflectors for different genres of photography
- Visual examples of how reflectors and flags can be used
Questions? Please post them in the comments section below.