Create a striking fashion image worthy of a classic sc-fi flick.
In this class, Karl takes inspiration from the movie Blade Runner to create an eye-catching science fiction-style image.
Through careful control of just two lights, he demonstrates the kind of results you can achieve with enough knowledge, patience, and attention to detail.
In this fashion photography class:
- Creative set creation
- Creative direction
- How to achieve synergy between various elements
- Long exposure in fashion photography
- Precision lighting
- A simple two-light setup
- Controlling and balancing multiple light sources
- The importance of close attention to detail
- Analysing and making an adjustments mid-shoot
Questions? Please post them in the comments section below.