Karl and the team head to the top of Montparnasse Tower to take some stunning photographs of the city of Paris.
Karl talks you through this process and explains the essential kit needed for nighttime cityscapes. You’ll learn how getting your timing right is crucial to getting the perfect balance between city light and ambient light.
With the techniques covered in this photography class, you’ll be able to create eye-catching images and understand how to easily and effectively capture inspiring cityscape images.
In this travel photography class:
- Travel photography: How to photograph cityscapes
- How to photograph at night
- Useful equipment for night photography
- Long exposure photography tips
- Photographing using high ISO
Questions? Please post them in the comments section below.