Follow a professional photographer as he hits the streets in search of striking shots.
Trying to find alternate city life and travel shots is the focus of this photography class. With the sun up a bit higher it’s the perfect time for more journalistic style shots, black and white images and street and city photography.
In this photography class you’ll learn that being quick on your feet and ready to grab that spontaneous moment is essential to this particular genre, as well as the equipment and camera settings you can use to capture the essence of your location.
In this class:
- Travel and street photography
- How to capture movement in street photography
- Camera settings for street photography
- Camera lenses for street photography
- How to frame your image for creative composition
Questions? Please post in the comment box below.