Understanding backgrounds is crucial if you want to succeed in photography.
Backgrounds are the foundation on which we build our photographs. A background can make or break an image, so it’s crucial that you understand how to work with them.
There are a multitude of choices when it comes to backgrounds, both for studio photography and work on location. This photography class covers the main types of backgrounds and features a bonus clip on how to make your own.
In this class:
- Commonly used materials for backgrounds
- The most versatile background colours
- How to change your background colours using lighting modifiers
- Making your own photography background
- Portable backgrounds for location work
- Infinity coves
If you like this class, you may also enjoy Making a Canvas Backdrop.
Questions? Please post them in the comments section below.