In this business portrait photography class, Karl demonstrates a lighting setup that is quick and simple, suitable for both studio and location work.
Using just two lights, Karl explains how to get the most from each light and how to balance them for the most pleasing results. Clearly explaining each step of the shoot, Karl explains his lighting setup, power ratio and camera settings to help provide clearer understanding.
To conclude the class, Karl shows you how this setup is also perfect if you were working at an office shooting against a white wall and how you could enhance the setup by adding an additional light.
In this class:
- Portrait photography: Business portraits
- How to take business portraits using two studio lights
- Backgrounds for business portraits
- Camera settings for business portrait photography
- How to create soft light for business portraits
- How to photograph against a white wall
- How to photograph in a small studio
Questions? Please post them in the comments section below.