Give your model the freedom to move with this creative setup.
Following on from the previous chapter, Karl demonstrates an alternative four-light studio setup that can be used for full-length portrait images.
The result is a broad, soft, even illumination that allows your model to move freely, meaning you’re free to get as creative as you like. As with the previous chapter, Karl incorporates movement into the shot, explaining the key concepts and things to consider.
In this class:
- Studio photography: How to shoot portrait images
- How to shoot creative portraiture using four lights
- Creative rim lighting studio setup
- Using reflectors for creative portraiture
- How to freeze movement with studio flash
Questions? Please post them in the comments section below.