Bring your creativity out of the shadows with this simple tutorial.
After demonstrating how to simulate sunlight using a single point light source, Karl builds on that and demonstrates how to creatively combine shadow and light to produce a stunning result. He shows you how to easily combine shadow and light in this single-light setup and shares some key tips for producing controlled shadows even in the smallest of studio spaces.
In this class:
- Creative portraiture using one studio light
- Working in a small studio
- Controlling light in a small studio
- The physics of light and how that influences shadow
- How to create a sharp shadow from a large light source
Questions? Please post them in the comments section below.