Two lights are all you need to produce perfect portraits like these.
In this easy-to-follow portrait photography class, you’ll learn how to capture incredible beauty-style portraits images with just two studio lights, using a setup that is as simple as it is effective.
As Karl walks you through his shooting process, he first shows you how to set up the simple background light. Next, he demonstrates how to position your key light and adjust its power settings to achieve the right exposure. As the shoot unfolds, he also explains why positioning the camera, subject and lights correctly is crucial.
In this class:
- Studio Lighting: How to set up multiple studio lights
- Two-light setup for beauty photography
- Background light for portrait photo
- Basic modifiers for studio lighting
- How to control light in a small studio
- Portrait photography tips
If you enjoy this class, check out Enchanting Two-Light Result.
Questions? Please post them in the comments section below.