Can’t see the photography forest for the trees? Find out how to capture lovely natural-light portraits.
In this natural light photography class, you’ll follow Karl as he shoots on location at midday, achieving great results despite the harsh, hard sunlight typical of that time of day.
You’ll learn the importance of pre-visualization and knowing your equipment. You’ll also discover the simple accessory that you can use to emulate the natural, dappled light one would expect to see in a forest.
The result is a beautiful, subtly lit image taken using just natural light and simple accessories – one you can easily replicate for yourself.
In this class:
- Portrait photography using natural light
- How to use natural light for portraits outside
- How to create a dappled lighting effect
- Simple accessories for photography
- Understanding your equipment
Questions? Please post them in the comments section below.
© Karl Taylor