Wondering how pro photographers make their natural-light portraits look so good? Open the gate and come on in!
This portrait photography class will help you master a range of techniques when shooting with nothing more than natural light.
You’ll discover how to get stunning results using just a simple reflector and natural light. You’ll also learn how to think on your feet and adjust your settings as you shoot to compensate for the ever-changing qualities of natural light.
This class will teach you that with the right location and conditions, simple and affordable accessories can help you capture a magical shot like this one.
In this class:
- Portrait photography using natural light
- How to use natural light for outdoor portraits
- Affordable accessories for photography
- How to use a reflector for outdoor portraiture
- How to balance natural light
- Creative composition for outdoor portrait photography
Questions? Please post them in the comments section below.
© Karl Taylor