How do professional drinks photographers make beer look so good? All is revealed in this step-by-step class.
How do you light, craft and shoot the image? How do you get the condensation droplets right? What tricks can you use to make the liquid glow? Find all the answers other pros won’t share.
As Karl demonstrates how to prepare the product and light the shot, you’ll pick up a variety of tips and techniques to enhance your own bottle and beverage photography. Cheers!
In this class:
- How to photograph bottles and glasses
- Creating perfect condensation for bottle photography
- Lighting setups for reflective items
- How to control reflections on glass
- Creating gradient lighting
- Using colour checker cards to ensure colour accurate images
To learn about the retouching techniques involved in this shot, check out The Perfect Pint: Post-Production.
Questions? Please post them in the comments section below.
© Karl Taylor