So many lights. So much to learn. Let Karl break it down for you.
In this class, legendary professional photographer Karl Taylor illuminates the world of studio lighting, covering the many different types of light, how they work, and when to use them.
Highlighting the key differences between different systems, he explains the advantages and disadvantages of each, as well as the type of work they are best suited for.
This class will give you a deeper understanding of studio lighting – one that will help you to improve your photography.
In this class:
- Different types of studio light
- The fundamentals of working with lights: power sources, power settings, and triggering lights
- Adjustments and attachments
- Pack systems vs monoblock systems vs lithium systems
- Best lighting systems for studio and location work
You may also enjoy playing with our amazing Lighting Comparison Visualiser tool.
Questions? Please post them in the comments section below.