Discover why this modifier is one of Karl Taylor’s favourites.
Karl uses two different lighting setups for this class, demonstrating the versatility of this popular modifier. You’ll see how you can achieve completely different results with just small adjustments and why the shape and reflective properties of parabolic lighting modifiers allows the user such a great degree of control.
In this class:
- Portrait photography — Tips for portrait photography
- Lighting modifiers for studio photography — How to use a Para 222
- Two-light setup for portraiture
- Three-light setup for portraiture
- How to add a hair light for portrait photography
To learn more about parabolic lighting, watch Understanding Parabolic Lighting, where Karl explains the science behind these popular modifiers and how to use them.
If you have any questions about this class please post in the comments section below.