Need help finding your way with Photoshop? Take a deep dive into post-production and find some pearls of wisdom.
Watch Karl demonstrate the Photoshop tools and techniques you need to complete the image you started in Wall Art Shells: The Black Pearl.
You’ll cover layer masks, curves adjustments, hue saturation adjustments and more as Karl shows you how to bring numerous shots together, boost three-dimensionality, and create total balance. You’ll even learn how to turn a pearl black!
By following along with Karl as he completes his post-production for this image, you’ll deepen your understanding of Photoshop and enhance your ability to create polished, professional-quality work.
In this class:
- Post-production techniques for still life photography
- Common Photoshop tools and how to use them
- How to use layer masks in Photoshop
- Burning and dodging in Photoshop
- Making curves adjustments in Photoshop
- Making hue saturation adjustments in Photoshop
If you enjoy this class, try Wall Art Shells: Psychedelic Vibes | Post-Production and Still Life Pasta: Food Art | Post-Production.
© Karl Taylor
Questions? Please post them below.