Photography Challenge - Week 15
9 April - 15 April
Are you looking for some photography ideas to test your skills and get your creativity flowing? We’ve got 52 weeks of photography challenges to help inspire you. Due to popular demand, we’re continuing our photography challenges if you want to try something new or catch up on any that you missed. Specifically designed to be achievable whether you’re at home or have access to a studio, these photography challenges are a great way to develop your photography skills, learn new techniques and test your creativity. You can view the full list of challenges here.
This week's challenge is...
© Image by Nick Després
How to get creative
Flowers are the theme for this week’s challenge, but not just any flowers — specifically, black and white flowers. This challenge will not only test your photographic skills, but also your post-production skills.
While flowers may not be the most difficult of subjects, the more challenging aspect this week may be the post-production element, as creating eye-catching black and white imagery isn’t always as easy as it may sound. All too often, converting images to black and white can result in flat, boring photographs. To help you with this, you’ll find some suggested classes below to help you get the best results possible.
- Please rename your image file using your first and last name (e.g. Karl Taylor.jpg).
- Only images uploaded using the form below will appear in the gallery.
- Please upload no more than one image.
- Uploaded images should be 3000px on the longest side.
- Images can be posted in our members' Facebook group using #KTEWeeklyChallenge, but will not appear in the gallery unless also uploaded via the form.