If you've watched our fresh berries food photography class, you’ll know that good fruit photography requires time, patience and precision.
Whether you’re creating elaborate fruit arrangements, quirky still life images or close-up detail shots, this week’s theme provides a host of creative opportunity. It will also test your lighting skills with different textures and shapes and challenge you to think creatively about background choice, composition and even lens selection. If you’re looking for ideas or inspiration, the classes below will offer some guidance and tips.
- Please rename your image file using your first and last name (e.g. Karl Taylor.jpg).
- Only images uploaded using the form below will appear in the gallery.
- Please upload no more than one image.
- Uploaded images should be 3000px on the longest side.
- Images can be also posted in our members' Facebook group, but will not appear in the gallery unless also uploaded via the form.