Photography Challenge - Week 44
28 October - 3 November
Are you looking for some photography ideas to test your skills and get your creativity flowing? We’ve got 52 weeks of photography challenges to help inspire you. You can view the full list of challenges here.
This week's challenge is...
From wide-angle shots of your favourite room to close-up details of character-filled corners, interiors offer a whole host of creative opportunities without the need to even leave the comfort of your own home!
Interior photography is a great genre of photography as it doesn’t require much equipment - just your camera and a tripod - and you can easily get creative using elements such as perspective, lens choice, depth, lines, and colour. If you’re looking for some further inspiration and ideas, you could even take a look at the winners from our ‘Interior Spaces’ photography competition.
- Please rename your image file using your first and last name (e.g. Karl Taylor.jpg).
- Only images uploaded using the form below will appear in the gallery.
- Please upload no more than one image.
- Uploaded images should be 3000px on the longest side.
- Images can be posted in our members' Facebook group, but will not appear in the gallery unless also uploaded via the form.