Photography Challenge - Week 6
5 February - 11 February
Photography challenges are a great way to develop your photography skills, learn new techniques and test your creativity. If you're looking for ideas and inspiration, we’ve got 52 weeks of photography challenges! You can view the full list of challenges here.
This week's challenge is...
Wine glasses, vases, ornaments or even readings glasses… Chances are you have at least some sort of glass laying around the house.
This week’s challenge will test your creativity, as well as your control of light. Glass can be a tricky subject to photograph, especially if you choose to photograph something clear. However, with this challenge comes a host of opportunity too. Before you start think carefully about the shot you want to create and consider your lighting, lens choice, colours, background and props.
Below are a few useful links that you may want to refer to to help you for ideas and inspiration.
- Please rename your image file using your first and last name (e.g. Karl Taylor.jpg).
- Only images uploaded using the form below will appear in the gallery.
- Please upload no more than one image.
- Uploaded images should be 3000px on the longest side.
- Images can be posted in our members' Facebook group, but will not appear in the gallery unless also uploaded via the form.