Photography Challenge - Week 7
12 February - 18 February
Are you looking for some photography ideas to test your skills and get your creativity flowing? We’ve got 52 weeks of photography challenges to help inspire you. View the full list of challenges here.
This week's challenge is...
Technology — it’s everywhere. From watches that remind us to move to temperature-controlled coffee mugs, technology has become an integral part of our daily lives. For this week’s challenge we’d like to see your technology photos. With such a wide variety of objects to choose from, the creative possibilities are endless. Remember to think about the product: assess what the best angle is to shoot it from; think about the different surface textures and how best to light them and consider what background to use. This is also a great opportunity to practice your post-production skills as product photos often require at least some level of retouching. As usual, we can’t wait to see what you come up with!
To help you get started, here are a few classes that you can use for inspiration and ideas.
- Please rename your image file using your first and last name (e.g. Karl Taylor.jpg).
- Only images uploaded using the form below will appear in the gallery.
- Please upload no more than one image.
- Uploaded images should be 3000px on the longest side.
- Images can be posted in our members' Facebook group, but will not appear in the gallery unless also uploaded via the form.