Two pros share their top tips.
For this course Karl teams up with food photographer and stylist Anna Pustynnikova, whose work has been published internationally. Together they demonstrate essential preparation, styling and lighting techniques for eye-catching food photography.
In this chapter Karl delves into the world of food photography as Anna explains just how important good styling is. She shares her top tips for styling food and explains her process for creating great food shots. She also shares useful equipment, reveals where to source props and explains how to work with different clients.
In this food photography class:
- Product photography: Food photography
- Key tips for styling food
- Telling a story with food
- Shape, color and texture in food photography
- Sourcing props and useful tools for food photography
- Aesthetic considerations for food photography
If you missed our LIVE workshop with Anna, watch the replay here.