CompetitionsWin amazing prizes
Exclusive competitions for members
Enter our competitions to be in with a chance of winning some fantastic gear. We’ve given away everything from cameras to studio lighting kits, filter sets to tripods, and we’re not stopping there!
Scroll down to check out our recent winners and enter our current competition.
Current Photography Competition
Competition Theme: Black & White
Closing date: 20th April 2020, 12pm BST / 7am EDT
First Prize: Karl Taylor Professional Filter Kit (Value $982)
Second prize: Lee Filters The Super Stopper (Value $127)
Third prize: Karl Taylor Color Effects & Technical Lighting Packs (Value $80)
To enter a competition use the entry form at the bottom of this page.
Competition Theme: Beauty
Entries open: 1st February 2023
Closing date: 30th April 2023
First prize: Manfrotto 058B Triaut Camera Tripod
Second prize: Manfrotto Collapsible Reflector 1.2m Sunfire/Silver
Third prize: Manfrotto Backlite Stand
Competition Theme: Explore
Entries open: 1st May 2023
Closing date: 30th September 2023
First prize: Manfrotto 410 Junior Geared Tripod Head
Second prize: Element MII Aluminimum Black
Third prize: Collapsible Reflector 50cm Silver/Gold
Competition Theme: Vintage
Entries open: 1st October 2023
Closing date: 31st December 2023
First prize: Manfrotto 3pk Master Lighting Stand, Aluminium, Air Cushiones Black
Second prize: Manfrotto PRO Light Backloader Backpack S
Third prize: Manfrotto PIXO EVO 2-Section Mini Tripod
- To be eligible to enter and/or to win a prize, you must have a current active subscription to Visual Education.
- You must be the copyright owner and author of the images submitted.
- Entries may be photographic or computer-generated images, or a combination of both.
- You must supply your full name when you submit your entry.
- Please rename your image to include your first and last name in the file name before uploading (e.g. Karl Taylor.jpg).
- This competition is open to all current Visual Education subscribers.
- Please ensure that your entry matches the theme of the competition.
- Images must be submitted to us at 3000 pixels on the longest edge.
- You agree that your submitted image can be discussed or critiqued on one of our live shows or within the Visual Education website by Visual Education staff.
- You may submit a maximum of one (1) image for each competition. If you submit more than one (1) image, your entry will be disqualified.