Finding interesting locations instead of just sticking to a studio or a plain background can transform your shots from basic catalogue-style images to something much more compelling.
For this lingerie photography class, Karl uses a modern office as his backdrop, using a number of interesting visual elements to incorporate in the shot. He explains his lighting setup for the various shots, how to control small pockets of light and how to balance the ambient fluorescent light with his studio lights to get the best results.
A final review at the end of the class sees Karl explore in further detail the lighting for each of the images and how lighting can make a big difference and completely change the mood and feel of the shot.
In this class:
- Finding interesting locations for fashion shoots
- Tips for lingerie/boudoir photography
- Lighting setups for photographing on location
- Creating small pockets of light for a mood effect
- How to balance fluorescent and flash light
Questions? Please post them in the comments section below.