As part of his commercial work, glasses are something Karl often photographs. As a result, he knows a number of essential techniques and useful tips to achieve a high-end result worthy of any advertising campaign, which he shares in this live photography workshop.
Photographing a pair of Oakley sunglasses, Karl shows how you can achieve a stunning result using just two lights. Follow as he shows his lighting setup, shares some of his top tips for product photography and discusses the settings and lenses most suitable for this type of work. He finishes the show by showing some useful post-production techniques to finish off the image.
- Product photography – How to shoot sunglasses
- Product photography tips
- How to photograph glossy, reflective surfaces
- How to achieve gradient lighting
- Lenses for product photography
- What aperture to use for product photography
- Post-production techniques for product photography
Questions? Please post them in the comments section below.