In this live photography show, Karl reviews beauty, portrait and fashion images submitted by members before exploring some of the latest industry news and reviewing some new photography kit.
Karl gives feedback on members’ work, offering advice on how they could be improved, highlighting the strengths of each image and also demonstrates how simple post-production adjustments can give instant improvement.
This insightful show is ideal for those wanting to improve their beauty, portrait and fashion work.
In this critique:
- How to improve your photography
- Recognizing what makes an effective image
- The importance of light and color
- Separating your subject from the background
- Creating three-dimensionality in an image
- Post-production techniques for portrait photography
- Industry news & useful gear for photographers
Questions? Please post them in the comments section below.