In this natural light portraiture class, Karl starts by explaining how to get a creative full-length portrait that includes interesting architecture, making the most of available light. He highlights the importance of knowing and anticipating natural light and thinking about your background.
In a second and third shoot, he shows how important it is to train your creative eye to spot composition and lighting opportunities for a creative image. With these tips you’ll learn to anticipate where the light might be and what will look best so that you’re prepared for any situation.
Using beautiful surroundings and natural light, Karl captures a series of stunning portraits without any planning, just careful consideration and attention to detail.
In this class:
- Portrait photography using natural light
- How to use natural light for outdoor portraits
- How to identify possible locations for photo shoots
- How to take creative full length portrait images
- Using lines, texture and color for creative portraits
Questions? Please post them in the comments section below.